Well, the header doesn't really match anymore, but I found this cool site with free blogger templates (much easier than making them!)So I thought I'd try this one out for St. Patrick's Day.
It's called "Lucky Clover"
Well, the header doesn't really match anymore, but I found this cool site with free blogger templates (much easier than making them!)
OK so I checked out the cutest "Blog Templates in the world" site. Just to see if there was one that fit me. Theres not "groan"I've been looking for days now and I can't find one. I guess I'm going to have to break down and learn HTLM code and learn how to host a FTP server while hoping on one foot whistling I feel pretty. Whatever that means. By the way your blog is cute.
ReplyDeletehave you looked at Pyzam? They have a lot of templates & some are even masculine.
ReplyDeleteor this one from blogcrowds.com
http://top-secret-xml.blogspot.com/