Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bless all the dear children...

I don't think there are sufficient words to describe how I felt after watching this video.

Tangie sent it to me...her cousin is adopting from the Ukraine.
I just wanted everyone to watch this & go adopt as many children as possible :-)

Watching this brought back so many emotions from the time Ang & I spent in Romania.
I love those children dearly & honestly, the only thing that got me through leaving them was knowing that although their lives were less than ideal (understatement), Heavenly Father loves them as much as he loves each of us & these children are watched over and will be blessed with all they stand in need of (like the gospel)...if not in this life, in the next.
But that doesn't mean we all shouldn't go out and adopt them by the suburban full!



ps, the post title is a link to the song where those lyrics came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment