
I've only eaten at the Garden 2x, but both times have been very underwhelming.
The first time I had a Caesar Salad....which totally tasted like Anchovies. It made me sick.
The second time was today. I had an oriental chicken salad. It wasn't horrible, but it just wasn't that good. The quality of the chicken was great. I'm pretty picky about my chicken. BUT, there was hardly any dressing on it and what dressing there was, wasn't that tasty. It was just very underwhelming. Even little things that didn't effect the taste - like the 4 inch long julienne carrots...how do you eat those without cutting them & risking them flying off your plate, or awkwardly stuffing them in your mouth?
I'm sure it was better than the Chinese buffet T & D wanted to go to, but I just don't think I'll go there again by choice (unless it's the lesser of the two evils). Maybe I'll try an entree next time instead of a salad. We may be having staff meetings there once a month, so I need to find something I like.




No comments:
Post a Comment