Monday, August 18, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Sorry it took me so long to post this.

I only put in 10 entries since more than one post didn't mean more than one entry.

So without further ado...
Comment # 5: Col.Smeag

Congratulations!!!


ok, so now I have to come up with something that's a little more manly...although I'll send along a little something girly for Mrs Smeag (cuz I love her so much even though she didn't leave a comment). Dave, when will you be at your new house? E-mail me your new address if I should send it there. My week is CRAZY, so I'm not exactly sure when I'll have time to mail it, but for sure by Saturday.

And Thank You to everyone who played along!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am sooo Honored First I would like thank the Hint-O-Lime and the Academy, I woud also like to thank my producer ( GMoneeey Sneakers) and Finally I would like to thank my co- star umm Me. Thank you so much. I'll be here all week try the veal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well I'm a computer looser lately unlike my hubby who somehow has been sneaking time on the computer--I'll be seeking a fair punishment for that later. Turkey. If he was sneaking time you would think he could at least TELL ME that my bestest friend was having a comment contest??? MEN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete